Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 217

So I woke up to this horrible knot like feeling in my throat, what a great way to start out the day right? and proceeded to do nothing for several hours. Then I called and talked to my husband briefly, and showered then went out to do some errands. When I got back my tricare packet info was in the mail so I looked it over, but I really don't understand it at all, and then I ate dinner, watched some eureka with my mom and now I am blogging while I wait for Justin to get online, if he ever does get online that is. I may just hit the sack early because I am super tired. I have a long day tomorrow, getting my birth control removed from my arm. It is going to be very painful and I am not really looking forward to the procedure.

Baby! Get up! TALK TO ME! lol, yeah right like that ever works huh? Your probably out and about doing your morning stuff, I really don't know but I hope you are able to get online soon. I miss you lots and I love you very uber much and I really wish you were here to curl up with me and comfort me because I am really freaked out about tomorrow. I know that your head will be with me though, as well as your heart. I love you so much baby, we are so close now. XOXO Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment