Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 230

NO! We have hit the 23 triple digits! I had hoped I would have been over there by now but everything is so slow. Like the postal service. I am waiting for my final bit of paperwork that I need to fill out and such so I can send it back to him so we can submit and wait for approval. It has been a crazy long day. I got a couple of new books that look really good and my cousin started a blog which is pretty cool actually. Check it out here! It's all about what she has been through, disability rights and equality stuff. I am very proud of her because she is an amazing person and I love her to death. So yeah, go check out her blog. I also visited my aunt and grandmother today and tomorrow a good friend of mine is coming over and it will be good to visit with her and catch up. It will defiantly help keep my mind off of my loneliness. The past month has just been terrible because I miss my husband so much and its like this gnawing feeling inside of me and I just want it to be over. I know we are so close now, but it still feels so far away! You have probably gathered that though if you are an avid reader of my said blog here. Speaking of which, if you are, leave a comment or hit the follow button. I would very much appreciate it. Yes this blog is for my own personal thought vomit but I like to hear from people and get a feel for who reads about this sort of stuff. Of course my other blogs I started sort of fell by the wayside, I will work on fixing that though because I really do want to avidly keep up with each and everyone of them but since I don't do much stuff different everyday there isn't really all that much to talk about like I thought there would be.

Baby, I loves you uber much as you already know because I say it and I hope I show it just as much so you feel the love pouring from me. I miss you so much, I am tired of curling up by myself at night and I know you are too. Its hard but we can make it. Just a couple more months babe. We are strong. We have each other, and lets face it, we have been through worse. Hugs and kisses for you my love, lots and lots of hugs and kisses and I will talk to you soon. I hope you have an amazing day at work and sleep lots tonight. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment