Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 212

So today was good, my hubby wanted some man time this morning so I went out and got stuff taken care of instead of webcaming with him. That was kind of weird actually, I really didn't get a lot of other important stuff taken care of but I did watch a really interesting video on facebook that a friend sent me. Its below if you want to give it a look. It really makes you think. I had no idea about any of this, it really goes to show how absorbed everyone gets in their own lives and how little attention many of us pay to countries outside of our own.


Baby, I really hope you are not falling asleep right now because I don't want you to be late for work and I have no idea how I would wake you up at this point and I think you just fell asleep. Please say you set an alarm. I love you much much and I hope you have a great day! I am going to try and wake you up now. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment