Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 220

Today has been really good! I did nail stuff and found the recipes I want to make for the party I am going to on Saturday. Talked to my hubby for a couple of hours which made me a very happy wifey. Lol, speaking of wifey thats what his friends call me they say "Hi wifey" or "Hi wifey person" it is quite comical, but good to know he calls me wife when I am not around. The only down side is I have had a killer headache all day long and I really hope it goes away soon.

BABY! I hope you enjoy your nice long weekend and have a good time on St. Paddys Day. I wish I could be there with you to go all out and celebrate and be your designated driver so you could get hammered if you wish, but don't worry I will totally make up for it next year. I cannot believe it has two hundred and twenty days since you left, it feels like years have passed, but we will be together again soon. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment