Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 211

So I did end up talking to the hubby last night and it was great! And then I talked to him again this morning while he played his new Mass Effect 3 game and we talked and figured out what type of dog we want to get first. We haven't really figured out the when yet. Then I went to a friends house and visited with her, it was really great catching up, and then ran by the bank and came home and worked out for an hour-ish. That felt really good, but my back is kinda hurting me now. And can I just say belly dancing is hard? It is, my stomach hurts and I think I am bloated so I am none too thrilled. I did eat basically three whole meals today (kinda) Which is more than I have eaten in a really long time and also I can't remember what else I was going to say.

Baby! I hopes I talks to you tonight too I loves you mucho much and I really really want to curl up and fall asleep in your arms next to your warmth. I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment