Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 236

Today has been a really good day, I got my naval and nose pierced and have been webcaming with my love for the better part of the evening. I just switched over to the new blogger layout and I have to say blogger, I am not happy with it. It is weird and hard to understand and so bland. I liked the old layout and way of doing things much better. I know your suppose to give change a chance and whatnot but I submitted several reviews of it when it was still in beta and it still looks exactly the same as it did before. Boring to look at and complicated to navigate. Oh well, I guess I will just have to get use to it right?

Baby, I love you much and I am so glad I do not vent about this little stuff to you because I can already see what you are going to say. I am glad you like my piercings so much, I love them so I am glad you approve although it really isn't necessary that you do its just a plus for me. Anyways, I hope you have a great weekend, love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment