Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 227

Ok, seriously, its been far too long since I have seen my husband and felt his warmth. Webcam is getting old but what can I do? It's all I have, and it keeps me going. I have no birth control in my system so I am an emotional wreck. Everything anyone says I take personally, I have no sense of humor and I cry at the drop of a pin. I am seriously going crazy. I just want to be with my husband. Mail, hurry up and get here so I can do what I have to and send the form back to him. I am so tired of this, I miss him so much it hurts. And if I am like this I can only imagine how he is feeling. This distance thing really sucks. I think I need to watch sappy movies just to cry until I can't cry anymore but I am already so tired of crying. I am so tired of being alone, I am so tired, and drained, physically and emotionally and mentally and its all so much and I thought I would have seen him by now I need his hugs and kisses and cuddles. I need my husband. Right now I feel like a child, but its true. I need him so much, it hurts so much, i love him so much I just want to be with him.

Baby, always and forever, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment