Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 219

So I guess today was Pi Day its 3.14.12 and 3.14 is the square root of pie, anyways its a big deal or something, I don't really know but I just wanted to say that I did celebrate by eating a piece of pie. Now onto more important things, I woke up in the best way ever this morning, my hubby called me and woke me up. I cannot tell you how happy that made me, really. Then I spent a couple of hours online doing random stuff, then I talked to my hubby again before he went to bed and he said I post way too much on the internet. I guess in a way I do but I try not to post anything too personal, and more just random useless stuff that no one cares about anyways. Or at least that's the goal, I think I do a good job of it too. After my hubby said goodnight I went over to a friends and we went out and spent the day window shopping and it was tons of fun. It was really good to socialize and get out of the house, and though I am not too keen to do it again any time soon, I will be spending Saturday evening at the same friends house celebrating St. Patrick Day, I am going to paint my nails green tomorrow in preparation.

Baby I am so exhausted, I miss you lots and really wish I could curl up beside you right now in your warm loving arms. I hope you have a good work day, miss you XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment