Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 210

So today was a little disappointing. I was unable to get my awesome new running shoes because they sold out so now I have to wait until wednesday, I only pawned my hard drive for the Xbox my husband sent me for twenty dollars, and I didn't start any of my fitness stuff. On the plus side I did see some friends who are going through a rough time, and there kids and that was nice. Um, talked to my husband for a really long time this morning and that made me happy and I don't think I will be talking to him before work because he is busy this morning which is kinda sad because I usually talk to him every morning. Hm, not much else to write, it was overall a bland sort a day with little hints of excitement here and there. Can I just say I cannot wait until I am in my husbands arms? I miss him so god damn much.

Baby I love you and I miss you and I am sending you tons of mental loving right now. I hope that you have a good day at work. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment