Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 235

Well, this has been quite an interesting week and a lot of stuff has happened so I think its best just to list the events and write out what happened during each one that way I don't get completely lost.
  • Monday - My best friend came over to hang out with me and we talked a ton and I can't remember if we did anything else, I believe we went over to a friends house to help them move.
  • Tuesday - Hung out with another best friend and went over to mutual friends new place to hang out.
  • Wednesday - Hung out at mutual friends new place late at night, ate dollar store spaghetti and watched Howls moving castle.
  • Thursday - Babysat and hung out with friend. Had fun doing our makeup.
  • Friday - Babysat and best friend went home.
Yeah that's it for my week. It may not sound like a lot but it sure felt like it when it was all going on. Everyone wanted to hang out with me and see me and it was like AH!!!!!!

Baby, I miss you and love you so much and if I am stressing over the little paperwork I have I can only imagine what you have been going through. I love you to pieces and hope you have a great weekend. Hugs and kisses baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment