Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 208

So this morning I rolled over and tried to call my hubby on Skype, he didn't answer so I waited a half hour and then tried calling again, he still didn't answer so I wait an hour and then send him a message and he calls me. Turns out he was lying down in bed because he is still feeling very under the weather. I felt so bad! But he talked to me for a little bit then went to lay back down and I think slept through the night. I was finally able to find helpful salespeople and a pair of running shoes that I actually love. I told the hubby when I called tonight, his morning, and he told me to go ahead and buy them and not to push myself as I am training myself to run. The shoe store actually had me try them on and then go running in them, it was odd, I have never had a store do that before. Anyways, I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they are open so I can go pick up the shoes. I am really very excited. And then me and mom watched an episode of Supernatural when we got home, had dinner, and then watched several hours of My boys on Netflix. One of our favorite shows. And now I am talking to my hunny.

Baby! Thank you so much for buying me an amazing pair of shoes. I know that I am making the purchase but its your cash and I consider it a gift from you and I am very thankful. I have not had a really good pair of shoes in probably my whole life. So thank you. I love you oh so very much, I seriously can't wait to start training just so I will be able to run with you when I get to Germany. I am very excited about this. Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment