Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 218

It has been a very long day, I went to the doctors and had my Birth Control removed, finally. It majorly effected my body in a bad way (period for four months straight) and I am glad to say that it is gone and out of my system. Hopefully now my body can go back to being normal. I was not able to talk to my hubby on cam before work this morning, it was just "one of those days" where I am pretty sure he was running late or something. Its days like these I really wish I could be there and give him long kisses when he wakes up, start his shower, make him a cup of coffee, have a small breakfast ready for him so all he has to do is get up, shower, kiss me and walk out the door. I really cannot wait until I am with him just so I can do the small things like that. Mornings like these are also what makes the distance harder, because I can't be there for him doing what I want to be doing and should be doing as his wife. It is tough and I know we have already made it though so much and we are so close now, I just wish we were there and could move forward together.

I love you baby, I hope you have a great day, and that work goes smoothly and that you have a fun day after work, maybe some drinks with the guys, or a good workout at the gym, whatever will put a smile on your face. I really do love you so much and I miss you so bad. Hang in there, we are so close baby, so close. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment