Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 205

So I did something a little bit crazy today, I made several new blogs... four in total. I am not really sure why I did this, I don't like posting on this one more than once a day because then it would mess up my count and I guess sometimes I just want to write about stuff not for the daily post so I made a blog for each of my interests. There were several other ones I wanted to make too but I was able to reign myself in thankfully. So now I have to try to keep up with six different blogs... good lordie what did I get myself into? lol.

I have been feeling very nauseous and super tired all day. Guess I really have come down with the flue. Nothing tastes right which I think really sucks. The blog has a new layout though, what do you all think? Like? Dislike? All my blogs match each other now. Makes me happy. I think it's the Virgo in me, I have to have it all organized and done a certain way, which is why I have so many different blogs so I can keep all the categories separated. Just a random thought I had on my mind, it seems like no matter where I go I can't get away from the military. Its in songs and adds and television shows and some days I just want to forget all about it. The only thing I want to associate myself with is to see my love, try to forget the situation we are in for just a brief period of time and pretend that I will see him again tomorrow. Of course I know this is an impossibility but sometimes I just feel so depressed.

Anyways love, no matter how depressed or lonely I am I know that I always have you and I love you very much forever and ever. I can't wait to see you and hear your voice, but most of all I can't wait to hold you and feel your warmth. You are my everything and when we are apart my world is incomplete. I miss you baby. I love you. Stay safe and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment