Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 202

So I actually did stuff today. Lets see, it started out with waking up and messaging my baby, and then my mother-in-law messaged me and we finally got the corset business figured out so that is ordered and on the way (my first real corset, can't wait!) and then I Skyped with my love for several hours and a friend messaged me asking me to go shopping with her and I love shopping so I said yes. She picked me up and we went to one mall then we were going to go to another but we ended up driving around this beautiful little town and looking at all the gorgeous houses. Needless to say I had an amazing day. When I got home I watched a little bit of Celtic Thunder with my mommy and now I am all snuggled up in bed ready for sleep.

Baby, I hope you got plenty of sleep and are well rested for the busy day ahead of you. I love you tons and I hope to talk to you at some point today but If I can't I do understand. I miss you tons, will be dreaming of your warm loving arms tonight. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment