Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 190

Ugh i keep moving wrong and twinging my shoulder and it hurts like heck! Anyways, today was Valentines day and I spent half of it hanging out with a friend and the other half watching television on the internet. I was able to talk to my love today which I didn't think I was going to be able to so that of course made me uber happy! No special dinners, no flowers or gifts, but I got to see his gorgeous face and send him off to work and that right there is ten times better than what was said before.

Baby! i really really love you and I am secretly super happy you don't make a big deal about valentines day because its a horrid holiday all about the marketing and cards. Any day I get to spend with you is a happy day for me. Have a great day at work love!

No comments:

Post a Comment