Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 178

So today started out OK, I was up until two in the morning freaking out because I watched hoarders, never watching that show again unless I want to get into the freak clean mode. I picked up my room and made some progress, I need more boxes though because my books have used up all the ones I had and there are a lot more to pack up. I got to talk to my love on the webcam which of course made me uber happy and now I am wearing his t-shirt which has the faint smell of him that I love.

Baby, I can't wait until we are together and I can go through your clothes whenever and wear whatever t-shirts I please, although I am wearing my favorite one right now. Not really sure why its my favorite, but it is. I miss you and I love you and I wish you wouldn't pick on me quite so much even though I partly love it and partly hate it. I'm so torn and you love getting a rise out of me. You make me smile so much my jaw hurts, my cheeks hurt right now cuss I am smiling thinking about it. I really do love you and I hope you have an amazing day. We are so close now!

No comments:

Post a Comment