Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 180

So today was really quite good. It started off at five A.M. with a text from my love telling me he had sent me an e-mail. I read it and it turns out he got a great deal on the virus protection for our computers. So when I woke up this morning I listened to a song he sent me which was amazing and then downloaded the new antivirus. Then his dad called and asked if they could come over to our house instead of us going to them and that worked out really well I think and they came over this afternoon his dad and step mom and met with my mom and her boyfriend and they were here for three-ish hours and there was only one awkward pause which was really great. They all got along with each other really well. It made me very happy. And then I had a friend come over to the house which I hadn't visited with in a very long time so that was really nice. We were talking for at least five hours. We did get on the topic of religion which can be touchy with her because I am pagan and she is christian but it went over very well all things considered. I made myself sound like a crazy person, but that's normal for when I explain my beliefs.

Thank you so much baby for the awesome antivirus you bought, I love it! and good news, our parents got on well. Now my mom just has to meet yours and my dad everyone including you. That's the one thing that sucks about family being so far away. Anyways, we are so close now I love you so much! This is all really happening it feels like a dream. Have a great nights sleep I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment