Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 179

Today was a good day, I got to talk to my baby a lot tonight and I am happy to say that he had a very good time. Its his weekend. Tomorrow we are doing one fourth of the parent meet and greet, my mom and his dad which is just barely in time before we are officially married which should be next week between wednesday and Friday sometime, I am not quite sure when right now but you can be sure on the day I will have a lot to write about.

Well baby, we are so very close now and I know I have butterflies. Just imagine what will be in my stomach a couple of days before I join you, giant butterflies or grasshoppers or something. But I am so excited. I cannot wait to spend my life with you and discover together all the adventures we will have. It wont be easy but I know we can make it though anything because our love is strong. You are my only one, forever. Sleep well baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment