Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 184 - I am Married!

Its been one hundred and eighty four days since Justin left to his new home in Germany but today it was made official through the state of Montana, we are legally bound in matrimony. I am so happy. I was able to talk to him on webcam and that was really great, although I am still holding back tears because I don't really want to cry on what is officially my wedding day. The only official one I will ever get and we are thousands of miles apart but I was still able to see his face and laugh with him. He really is the greatest man in the whole world and I love him with my whole heart.

Baby, even though we couldn't be together the day we were legally bound it was still an amazing experience to share with you. Thank god for technology. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't been able to see you tonight and share a small part of this great day with you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment