Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 199

Tonight was hard. Watching him get ready for work was painful, I wanted to hold him tight and see him off, but all I had was his image on my computer screen. It set me off, tears falling every which way, everything I have been holding in came flooding out, painfully. I cried to my mom like a child, as she held me and helped me as best as she could. I just want to be with my husband. That's all. Even if I just had one day to hold him, that would help me make it through the next couple of months without him. I miss him so much.

My dear love, I miss you so much, I wish so much I could wake up to you each and every morning, roll over and kiss your lips and see you off to work. I wish I could be there when you got home, to cuddle up to you while you played your xbox. I just want to feel your warmth. I just want to be in your presence. I just want to be with you. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment