Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 185

After yesterdays post, I don't really know what to write about. I feel the same as I did a week ago, should I feel different? Im legally bound to the love of my life, but I felt like we were soulfully bound a long time ago. I took his last name, and that is taking some getting use to. Random people (family) call me by my new last name and it feels weird, takes a second to realize they are talking to me. lol. I am really exausted, spent a good portion of the day on the road so im going to keep this short, im sure one of these days when I have energy i will write a big long post about it all but honestly your lucky to be getting even this tonight. I almost forgot about it.

Baby! I love you and that will never change. I love how we havn't changed either with how we talk. Now you just joke about being stuck with me more, you joked about it before though so i just laugh at you. I miss you tons and I hope you have a great day at work. Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment