Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 197

Baby was so cute today, he was so tired from this weekend that he was sitting in his chair and we were talking and he was like "I'm just gonna go to bed." and then he literally fell asleep in his chair. Like before I could even snap my fingers he was out of it. It was so cute!!!!!! And he would be so mad if he saw this, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog so im probably safe.

Baby I miss you like crazy. Moments like today make me so thankful for the technology we have, but it hurts to see your amazing face, hear your sweet voice, and not be able to hold you. I would take that pain over the other any day though. The alternative is not seeing or hearing from you at all, and we have done that and it was ten times worse. I love you so much, have an amazing day. Hugs and Kisses from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment