Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 191

So today was really really good. I got to talk to my baby a lot! There was some minor drama between me and two friends and I don't really think its resolved but there isn't much I can do about it. We will just have to wait and see how that one turns out. I decided to look at baby clothes because I have tons of friends either with little ones or who have little ones on the way and I found this really cool website http://www.punkbabyclothes.net/index.html it has all types of alternative baby clothes which I love and I know a lot of my friends will love too. No I am not pregnant, nor do I plan on becoming pregnant any time soon. I just like looking at the cute shoes and onesies.

Baby I am so happy i got to talk to you today and that I was able to help you out. That always makes me feel so good knowing I can help you from half the world away. I love you so, so much. Get lots of sleep tonight and have a great day at work and I will talk to you after you have rested up. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment