Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 79

Watching a new anime my babe said was really good. So far i can see why he suggested it. Most of the voices are annoying but im working on moving past that. Its just a really weird anime. Im watching Shuffle. Weird, thats all I have to say. Baby got his computer working again so hopefully we will webcam soon, but he and I both have alot of schoolwork to do so we wont get to webcam nearly as much. My term ends on wednesday of next week and then I need to find a job, or two, or three, or four. Lol, definatly need to make some money. But everything will workout like its suppose to.

I loves my baby! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me so incredibly happy! I look foreward to spending the rest of my life with my knight in shining armor. You rock! And i definatly look foreward to many anime marathons cuddled up by your side. Hope your schooling is going well. Loves loves, nighty nighty I will cuddle you in my dreams!

1 comment:

  1. i look forward to the day that you sign your name with his last name... hes a lucky man to have such a wondrous wonderful girl by his side.. <3 remember if u ever need im here for you just an email/text/call away :)

    ReplyDelete