Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 55

Its been several days since I did photos again. Sorry, Ive been keeping up on facebook. Not much going on. I got to see my uncle from Hawaii yesterday and meet his girlfriend and I spent the day with my mommy. Other than that I have just been watching bleach with justin everyday. We have had two serious converstations and one really good long one today after bleach. I also got a couple of bridal planning books and stuff so im a verry happy girl. Got my powerpoint done today, still need to do the vocabulary somehow, but dont want to. I have so many to catch up on, and I have quite a bit of drafting to catch up on also. I really hate schoolwork. And I talked to someone at the school and they really weren't all that helpfull. I also have to figure out how to do the stupid online math course. UGH! You would think for a private school they would have their stuff put together much better. But no!

Anyways, pics are below.







My pics, now im gonna watch bleach with my baby this morning. I <3 you babe! you rock and im so glad you woke up in a great mood. Love you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment