Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 62

Been a long day, im definatly coming down with something. Going to stay home from school tomorrow because I wanna kick it in the but before it even has a chance to start, especially with finals coming up so soon. I do have to say I had a wondfully long conversation with the love of my life today. It was epically awsome and we watched some bleach and naruto together. Made me uber happy. I think he was called in for work or something though because he hasn't messaged me in a while. But oh well, thats what happens when your a busy working man. I love him so very much and I am so happy to have him in my life as well as his love. Its just been an uber good day, and I got my car back on top of it! now if i only wasn't sick. I loves you baby and I hope you have a really great day today. Take care of yourself, I love you! and I will talk to you when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment