Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 75

Got some drafting homework done, talked to my baby, printed out some pics and spent quality time with my momma. Overall it was a very good day that went by very slowly. But that's ok for today, made me feel like i had extra time with mommy. Got lots of cuddles with my kitty and found a new toothpaste i really like. So yeah everything is positive. I go back to my aunts tomorrow and then start my daily routine anew.

I love you Justin, you are the light in my life and i never will let you go withought a fight. My sexy god of fire. Sleep tight love, i hold you in my arms and heart as i sleep and as each day passes. You are always with me and one day we will be together in person again. Until know you are always on my mind and in my heart. Take care of yourself dear heart, and i will see you when i awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment