Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 60

Its been 60 days, and I have lost count of the weeks, months, other vairous ways to count time, but I know that it has been 60 days and babe we are as strong as ever. I love that I get to see your amazingly handsom, sweet face everyday and sometimes Im lucky enough to wake up to you and fall asleep to you. I know you are very busy and have alot going on but I really appreciate the fact that you take the time out to give me some special time. It makes me feel like a trillion bucks. And your goal for tomorrow is to get me to episode 200 of Bleach, so I should probably really get some shut eye so that I dont fall asleep while I watch it. lol.  I love you baby, and I hope you have a non-stressful day and get everything done you need to and that you get to chill out and have some much deserved you time. You are a truly amazing man and I am so thankful to have your love and you in my life. So, baby, have a great day, maybe get a nap in there, and I will see you in the morning love. Time to hold you in my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment