Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 76

Baby's computer broke so I probably wont talk to him for a while. Mega uber sadness there, facebook will be our means of communication. But I did pack up his birthday box and im sending it out tomorrow. I hope he likes it. I really miss him, and I wish i could spend his birthday with him. Hopefully the webcam will be up and running by then so I can wish him a Happy Birthday in Person... well, sorta in person. Thank goodness for technology, its a lifesaver right now. Lets me see my baby, and communicate with him when he is halfway around the world.

I love you baby, so much. I hope you get your computer fixed soon, not only so I can talk to you, but so you can do your homework and watch your anime. It will all work out and dont worry about any of it. You are amazing!! and I love you so so much. I wanna cuddle up to you and sleep in your heat. I dreamed of watching anime with you all cuddled up last night, it was a very good, amazing, wonderful dream. I hope to have another one just like it tonight. I will be holding you in my heart every second of every day. Sweet dreams to you baby, and I hope your workday goes amazingly. Talk to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment