Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 77

Today I was so tired it took me a whole extra five minutes to roll out of bed, then I had to pack up my backpack and leave for school. I was stuck in an hour and a half of traffic making me a half hour late for my first class where I sat in a broken wodden stool. Then durring my second class I had to download open office three times because it kept exiting before it finished. Then I missed a call from Justin at lunch but thankfully I was able to figure out how to call him back and I talked to him for a couple of minutes before he went to sleep. Hearing his voice made me cry because I miss him so much and I just wanted to lay next to him and rub his back until he fell asleep. But after the very short (unfortunatly) call I had to go back to class and finish out lunch. I tried to nap but couldn't on the uncomfortable table. Then I finished my schoolwork early so I was able to leave early and beat the really bad traffic.

Baby, I love you so much but it was so good to hear your voice. I woves you with my whole heart and want to give you lots of squeezes and rub your back everynight for you until you fall asleep. You are an amazing man and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Take care of yourself babe and I hope that you figure out everything you need to. I will talk to you again as soon as possible. Loves you! Loves you! Loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment