Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 58

Baby! I love you soooooo much! And I cannot believe that you are finally hooked on Naruto. Payback for getting me hooked on bleach. This is what I posted on my facebook today:
 
I am so happy with the way my life is right now. Yes, i hate school, and yes my ♥ is far too far away. But Im going for a bachelors in a program that really excites me, and baby and I wont be seperated forever. The point is im working towards a better future not only for me but for our future together. We make plans together and we are both working towards a brighter and better tomorrow. Baby, its... hard right now being so far away, but we have made it through much worse. We have each other and we have love, compassion, and respect for one another. All of these are important and all show just how much we are determined to make this work. Justin, I ♥ you with all my heart and that will never change.
This is truly how I am feeling right now. And  baby I am so, so proud of you for everything you have acomplished and that you are working towards. You truly make me the happiest woman on the planet earth and I cannot help but being all cheasy and saying mushy gushy stuff. I love you and I am so happy we are growing together and everyday falling more in love and bonding as a couple. The next few years are going to be really tough, with alot of changes and difficulties heading our way but I truly belive that we will make it through and that every trial will bring us closer and closer together. You are my one, my only, my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment