Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 56

Not much to say today, Had an awsome chat with my baby love and caught up with my bestest firend via webcam. Today was a good day all things considered, even school wasn't horribly bad. The teacher who I dont like his teaching I asked how my grade was and he said an A ish so im happy enough. Found a way to put sticky notes on my desktop so I have alot of sticky notes reminding me to do things now.

I loves you baby with all my heart and what you told me today really lifted me up inside and made me feel like a trillion bucks! You have no idea how even the simplest little statement can lift me up and make me float on clouds. You are all I will ever want, and all I need. You have me heart and soul forever and a day. All of eternity. I am never going to stop loving you, and I will always be here for you no matter what. When the road gets rough and rocky we just have to cling a little tighter to make it through again to the good times. Sleep tight and have an amazing day my knight in shining armor. I will meet you in my dreams and talk to you whenever possible. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment