Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 68

Today was a goid day. Woke up and talked to my baby. Got some banking stuff figured out. Went to a bookstore and ate at a greasy spoon burger joint called XXX but it was very family friendly. The rootbeer there was so delicious and the burgers were ok. Got home and watched an episode of naruto with baby before he went to bed and then watched fast five, which was absolutly amazing! After that i did some drafting homework until just a couple minutes ago and now imma go to sleep.

Baby i hope you sleep well and have an amazing day. You are the light of my life and I will never ever stop loving. Thank you baby so much for all the smiles. I can't wait to see your smiling face in the morning. I love you with all my heart. Sleep well my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment