Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 59

This is my 101st post on this blog. Wow how time flys and over half of those were just my everyday count up posts. Its been 59 days since I last saw my love but really we are closer than ever. Thank god for technology! I get to see his handsom face everysingle day and it makes me truly happy to not only see his face but to also hear his voice!

I have not posted pics because half of them have been of friends and such that I do not have permission to post on here. I don't know if im going to keep up with the photos on the blog because I have them all on facebook in a seperate album. Anyways, so yeah, no more pics for a while.

I love you baby! You are the most amazing, unique, wonderful man in the entire world and everyday you make me proud to call you mine. I am so incredibly proud of all the progress you are making in your everday life, even the small things like going to the gym or getting your homework done before video games. You are mine, always and forever. My heart and joy, my one and only. My soul is yours love, so sleep in peace knowing I am here and will never leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment