Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 70

Its been a long day what with school and all and of course not getting to sleep until like midnight last night. And i have a ton of homework I should be doing but instead im just gong to go to sleep because im really tired and I will just cram all day tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds like a plan that wont backfire considering I will probably spend like six hours talking to the love of my life before I even get started on the drafting project and then i need to touch up the powerpoint. See, im a smart cookie because I know that i am doing something that is bad for me and I am doing it willingly because the alternative is just so much better. I will get me work done no matter what, And im sure I will get an ok grade on it too. The main reason i dont want to do drafting is because my back is killing me and I really don't want to bend over anything else right now after a whole day of drafting at school. Yeah, i think i can give myself a break. So im headed to bed.

Baby, you know I love you with my whole heart, and I will always do my best not to hurt you or cause you pain, but i will slip up and make mistakes, I will be insensitve and sometimes even cruel as you too can be, but because we love each other we step over the obstacle, forgive and forget because what we have is more important than the insignificant little things that happen. You are amazing, and have really shown me how much you care for me over the past couple of months and every little thing you do makes me fall even more in love with you even if it initially hurts, it forces me to face my own imperfections, learn form my mistakes and grow. Thank you for being the wonderful constant in my life who is always there for me no matter what and who knows when to do what even when I dont.You are amazing, and I am never letting go of you without a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment