Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 96

Royally pissed off right now at dumb people who say dumb shit. Seriously, I know more about my life than you do so shut the fuck up. Ugh, my muscles hurt I have been shaking so bad I am that mad. Seriously some people just dont know when to take the hint that someone doesn't want to talk to them anymore. Are people seriously that stupid? Anyways, im so done for the night. Im going to try to go to bed now, maybe i will have dreams about how the stupid people get whats coming to them.

Babe, I love you and I thank you for always speaking to me with respect, even if you sometimes joke in a disrespectful way I know you love me and care about me. Take care of yourself and have pleasent dreams love I will talk to you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment