Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 90

It has been 90 long days since I was last in the presence of the man I love. It has only been an hour since I last saw his smiling face, but I miss him as much today as I do the day he left. I miss him with my whole heart and soul, so much that I don't think I could miss him more if I tired... but I know thats a lie, I could miss him a whole lot more, but I get to see him over skype and talk to him everyday so the missing isn't as great as if he was deployed because I get to see him and talk to him I fool myself into a sort of fantasy where he is here and then I dont have to miss him at all. My words are confusing even me at this point, so I do not blame you if you are lost. I love my man with my whole heart and soul and I thank the gods for the technology of today that enable me to see and speak to him. Being in love with an army man is not easy, but I love him, and he has a job to do so I am here to support him. He got all caught up in his schooling today, I am so proud of him. He is really taking the initiative and getting what he needs to done when he needs to. He had enough time after finishing his homework that we got to watch a couple of episodes of bleach together over skype before he went to pt. I know its silly but its the little moments like that that make me the happiest. I did have a mini panic attack when my speakers went haywire, but it all got fixed. I think I would have broken down if my skype broke. Not really hearing from him the three days when his computer broke was horrible and I dont want to do that again. The job hunt is not going so great, I have applied at a couple of different places but I havn't heard back from anyone yet. Its very discouraging. I wish I could just walk into a place, say I wanna work here, and then have an interview on the spot so the managers saw me for a person and not just a piece of paper which does in no way show my qualifications for a job. I am getting very mad, especially since almost everything is online these days, there is even less person to person contact. Anyways, thats my little frustrations for the day, minus the breakdown of sexual frustration in the shower this afternoon. lol.

Hey baby, I really wish you would read this blog sometimes but I know you would just be rolling your eyes and calling me hopeless, just another thing I love about you. I love seeing you wrapped up in my fleece blanket, I send all my positive thoughts your way and hope you can feel my warmth surrounding you. And im really happy that you had an amazing nights sleep last night, I happy! lol, I love you baby and I hope your day at work goes swimmingly. Take care of yourself love.

No comments:

Post a Comment