Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 107

I did not work today, but I did watch my baby play video games all day. Now that may sound creppy but its just kinda what we do, we skype even when we aren't necessarily talking, it makes me feel like we are in the same room together and not thousands of miles apart. I dont work tomorrow but i have to make sure I sleep lots because I work black friday... joy. And my room is extreamly creepy tonight, damn looks like no sleep tonight. But i hope my baby sleeps well and feels better, he thinks he might be getting sick.
Baby, you should just admit you bought skyrim for you and not me, even though I don't think you would have bought it if i hadn't said that i wanted to play it... so my bad there. But I love you anyways. I hope you are having lots of fun and that you have a great thanksgiving. I love you baby and I will talk to you as much as possible tomorrow. Feel better loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment