Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 110

Such a good, long day today. Woke up to a strang drunken message from my baby which was nice and made me smile like an idiot, and then we video chatted for like five hours, even though I probably spent three of those sleeping and another one and a half was spent with both of us watching our own anime/cartoons. He was watching cowboy beebop and I was watching Gargoyles. But we did have a really good chat with each other, got some important things discussed and found his rings we want to buy, now all he has to do is pick out a watch. That boy is just as bad as me, I swear. Between the two of us our closets are going to be overflowing, there will be three jewlery boxes, and we will constantly be having to budget for our expenses! lol, no it probably wont be that bad at all. We are really good about compromising on things. Do men have jewlery boxes? I wanted to get Justin a nice box to put his rings and stuff in when he isn't able to wear them for work and stuff. That will of course have to wait for a while since im trying to budget three major expenses at once but its something to keep in mind as a present. So after I talked to Justin I went to work and that went really well, I met this new chick that was really nice and I liked talking to her even though she reminded me eerily of someone I know and dislike greatly. That was confusing. And then one customer cried on me because she has had a lot go on in her life and I just gave her a big hug, I wished I could have done more for her. Then I closed, got my paycheck and came home. Got on facebook with my head spinning like crazy for 15 minutes. Did my photo of the day and now im writing my blog and thats my day in a nutshell. At least my back and feet dont hurt nearly as bad as they did the first couple of days, I think im getting use to this whole work thing.

Baby, i really wish I could be with you right now and be your nurse to help you get better, I hate that your sick and I can't do anything for you. This first paycheck wasn't alot so im going to buy a couple things I need and the rest of the paychecks after this go straight to the savings. I hope your feeling much better soon and get lots of your schoolwork done. I really do love you with all my heart babe and I can't wait until I can hold you in my arms again, curl up real close to you and listen to your heart beat. I hope when you wake up you feel much better so get a good restful nights sleep and I will talk to you in the morning baby. love love

No comments:

Post a Comment