Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 106

Such a long but good day. I didn't work until noon so I got to spend some good quality time with my baby on skype this morning which of course put me in a good mood all morning. I made a small mistake at work, told the manager, and he told me it was alright and now I knew so just not to do it again. So I was glad I didn't get in trouble. I also made past my sales goal for the past two days and signed up two people for macy's cards the past two days. So yay me! Alot of people allready have macy's cards who shop there which is nice because its the easiest to work through on the register. And im finally getting the hang of stuff, I still can't help individual people in the departments because I don't know the merchandise nearly well enough but that just sort of comes with the teritory of being flex. So I think im just going to focus on putting the merchandise back where it goes and ringing people up. Today was also my short day though and I dont work for the next two days so hopefully my feet will get a break and I can start wearing them in again when I go to work 5 am on black friday. Anyways, my baby should be back to his room to talk sometime soon, at least i hope so, I really wanna see him and let him know how im doing with work.

Baby, you are seriously the light of my life right now, whenever I think of how hard work is and how I just wanna quit, I think of you and all the crap you would give me if i did and then i smile and laugh and remind myself that even though it wont be much, we are going to need this money in the future. I really wish I could con you into a foot rub right about now, but thats just not possible so I will settle for some silly antics please, I need my dose of laughter and you are the best medicine I could ever have. Thank you so much for everything you do, you seriously have no idea how much you mean to me and how much all the little things mean. I love you baby, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment