Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 113

Omg, so people seriously piss me off. I bought a gate to put on the door in my room so my sisters old cat can't get in because she is old and dying and likes to pee on everything including my $50 boots. And I posted this information (I did not say she was an old cat because I was pretty sure saying she peed everywhere implyed this) and some chick was like "I hate to tell you this but cats can jump". No shit! Its not like I havn't lived with cats my entire life and didn't go out and buy and expensive gate just to have the damn cat jump over it. If she could jump over it why the hell would I bother to buy a fucking gate in the first place? Im not an idiot! I do have a brain, and it does function. Fucking people. Im sorry she might have meant well, but really a comment like that is just bitchy all the way around. And while im on the subject of stupid shit people post on facebook, if your having issues with people giving you shit about something, dont fucking post it on facebook! If you post a picture of a bleeding hand, expect comments, if you post a picture of a car wreck, expect questions, if you post pics or status updates that let people know what your personal life is like they are going to comment and if they dont like what they see cause drama, so if you going to post it either shut the hell up and dont complain or just dont post it period. Yes its your wall and you can post whatever you want, but at least delete the people giving you a hard time. GEEZ! You would think that some people would learn. But no, drama drama drama. Makes me want to delete my facebook because I have to deal with stupid fucking people all the time. And i totally would if Justin didn't use it to keep up with me and stuff when we can't talk like we do now. Gah, I totally love ranting makes me feel alot better. Wish I could just tell everyone what I thought right away and just list it off, but then id have a ton of people bitching at me. Bottom line is, if your not smart enough to filter what you put on your profile for whoever is on your friendslist or the world to see, dont complain when it bites you in the ass.

Babe, I feel much better after my rant. And now I wont have to rant about this to you later which im sure you will be happy about although I know you totally agree with me. And that is why we get along so well, we have similar opinions about things. Anyways have a good day, hopefully I will feel less bitchy when i wake up and talk to you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment