Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 85

So its been a long day, I found out three of the people I care very much about are having tests done on them, one is having her heart tested and that scares the shit out of me. I hope that she is ok. Tomorrow is my last day of school and then I have to find a job and I just have to say im so glad to be done with finals. Anyways, I dont really feel like posting much tonight, Im tired and im just going to head to bed. Bad news takes alot out of you.

Baby, thank you for being my strong shoulder to lay my head against, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life. Just being there to listen is such a comfort to me. Thank you for everything. My love for you grows deeper and stronger everyday and that will never change. I am so in love with you. Take care of yourself love and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment