Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 87

So I felt so ucky yesterday but today I am feeling much much better. I have no idea what I caught but im so happy it only lasted a little over a day. My stomach is still a little sore but I think thats from throwing up and Im finally getting tired again after sleeping for probably 18 hours yesterday. I got my facebook albums all caught up and watched this hilarious anime Justin told me about, I wish I would have listened to him sooner, despite the obnoxiously large breatsted and often bare anime chicks, it was just super funny. And I got all my finals done today, Im so glad my teachers were so understanding and let me turn everything in a day late. So tomorrow I start the official process of finding a job. I have a game plan allready, I am going to apply to at least five places online per day and im going to print out ten resumes that I want passed out after a weeks time. I think that should help alot with the whole finding a job process, and now that everything is apply online anyways, im really hoping i can find one or two places that will hire me. Since I don't have any more schooling I can put my full effort into it and do 100 percent on the job. Oh, and baby got his sheets today and said he really liked them so that makes me uber happy! I was so worried he wasn't going to like them because they are a weird type of fabric. But I did good =)

Baby! You are so adorable, wrapped up in a blanket and making funny faces at me. I know the day started off icky, but everything turned out really good in the end. Im so tired now I wish you were here so I could pass out next to your warmth and in your loving arms. Im so glad we get to talk as much as we do, and I only wish I could do more for you. Dont worry, i will find a good job and save us up alot of money for the wedding and such. Baby, you are my whole world, now and forever you are mine and I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment