Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 111

So today was a very long but good day. I have decided to avoid working sundays if at all possible because they are the devil incarnate and go by way too slowly, my hour lunch felt like three hours of torture. But I got to talk to Justin lots and we were both in really good moods. I was so hyper after work and was talking so fast im suprised he was able to understand me. I also have my schedual for next week all put together, working 39 hours. YAY! Long shifts but its all for the monies! Which is very important.

Baby! I really do love everything about you, even the parts I dont like so much I still love, I mean personality wise, your physically attractive to me in every way possible and when I see you.... oh yeah. But anyways, thank you for the good laughs tonight, I needed them. I hope you have a great day and work and I will talk to you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment