Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 89

Today was an interesting day to say the least. I slept in for a little bit, if you call lying in bed until 8 sleeping in... its better than the usual 7-7:30 I get up though and then I dont really sleep until then I wake up at 6-6:30 and roll over until the 7's time. But today I made it until 8, then I got up and messaged baby but he was out so I did some facebook browsing. Then a couple hours later he was online and I helped him do his Biology homework, it was so much fun! And um, then he had homework to do so I tried looking for a job, I found a perfect one but it was too far away from where I live so I was majorly dissapointed about that. And then me and baby were talking and we got into a mini tiff because my Virgo brain went into overdrive like it always does and I don't know how to turn it off. lol, but we are all good now, he is working on a test right now. So I have my mic on mute so my typing doesn't bother him (I love skype!). And of course he is blasting music which I totally dont get. But whatever, I have to have complete silence in order to study. This just goes to show when we live together we will be studying in seperate rooms unless were helping each other out or nothing will ever get accomplished. lol. Um, lets see what else, I all of a sudden got uber tired... Like yawns are coming on and my eyes got heavy. I talked to mommy lots to today, and its day 89 which means tomorrow is 90 then only 10 more days until we are in the tripple digits... thats scary but at least time has been passing semi quickly.

I have had alot of people viewing my blog lately, thank you all of you. I am guessing half of the views are for the Stone sour song lyrics I posted a while back and thats cool, but if you are reading it for more than just that one go ahead and follow and leave a comment if you like. =)

Baby! Im super sorry about earlier with the little tiff and all, you are right again (as much as I hate to admit it) I am too paranoid for my own good. But at least we can laugh about it right? Im working on making my head do what I want it to and not what it wants to do, but I havn't found the perfect way to yet. Im thinking im going to have to get out the diary again and burn it when its full. Anywho, im so happy your getting your homework done babes, take care of yous you know I love you always and forever. I can't wait to see you in person again and kiss you and hold you and run away from you when you try to do something devilish. lol. Its rare that im on webcam with you as I write this so im just going to end with a good night and sweet dreams my love.

1 comment:

  1. remember tami... I FRICKIN LOVE YOU... :)and im never too far away..just a text/phone call/ email

    ReplyDelete