Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 169

Today was much more productive, I got two boxes of clothing packed up. Visited with a friend and had some awesome girl time. She did my makeup and it looks awesome! And alot of talking was done which was good, I definitely needed it. We need to hang out more I love her so much! Um, yeah thats all, so really not alot but it was much more productive. Now I have a pile of clothing on my bed that i have no idea what to do with, maybe i will stuff it in the clothes basket for tonight, that sounds good right?

Baby! I loves you so so much you are so so amazing and I totally miss you and really really want to hear your voice. This no computer so no webcam thing is killing me! But I have some messages recorded so I can hear you before I sleep. I miss you baby, have a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment