Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 155

OMG I am so happy today was such a good day! I got to talk to my love for several hours over Skype, still no webcam but that is much better than nothing and I got to talk to him again this evening and he was being so funny. I just wanted to reach through the vast space between us and give him a huge kiss. I am completely hooked on a new Taiwanese drama, and I have plans to hang out with several people this week which is awesome because I will be getting out of the house. Its shaping up to be a pretty good week.

I love love love you baby and can't wait for all that is before us to fall into place. you are my world and my everything. I hope you fix your computer for good soon, I can't wait to see that handsome face of yours again.

No comments:

Post a Comment