Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 150

Had a nightmare last nigh, posted on facebook about it. The post said "Last night I had a nightmare where a black raven taunted and toyed with me. There was a forbidden place I could not go that swallowed up all who entered and no matter how hard I tried I could not scream as the black and silver fog engulfed me where I laid. The harder I fought the deeper I sank and when I tried to kill the raven my hand passed right through it like smoke and it rematerialized. Silent Screams. My throat hurt when I awoke, maybe it was more than just a nightmare." That pretty much describes how my night went. I did however wake up to my baby letting me know he was off work and from there I proceeded to webcam with him. Best way to start the day is talking to my love. Then I finished up my anime and watched some television. I think I'm just about over this head cold, thankfully. I took a nap before my mom got home and then we ate some dinner and watched Public Enemies together starring Johnny Depp. It was a really good movie but so odd seeing him without any weird makeup on. Now I'm just doing my nightly blog and picture and watching fresh prince of Bel Air.

Baby I loves you super duper much! You are seriously my world. I am so happy I get to spend my life with you, hopefully making you as happy as you make me. I love waking up and seeing your gorgeous sexy face, love it when you sing when your getting ready in the morning and love talking to you when its nigh-time and I'm settling down for bed and you are starting your day. I can't wait until we are doing it all together everyday. Sweet dreams my love, and have an amazing day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment