Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 157

Today was a much better day than I thought it was going to be. I had lunch with an old classmate from highschool and we got along really, really well. I was suprised. Makes me wonder why we never talked before. Then I got to watch movies on the couch with my mom and that was uber fun. Netflix was being a pain and loading very slowly though. We watched my loves favorite movie The Boondock Saints. Made me really miss him, remembering the time I curled up with him to watch it. I can't wait until I see him again im going to hold on and not let go.

Baby, I know its something small but stuff like watching a movie you love or drinking your favorite drink makes me feel closer to you, so I hold tight to Charlie Bear and kiss your dog tags and pray you can feel me as close as i can feel you. You are my everything, and I never will let you go. Please say you will never leg go of me either. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment