Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 160

He called he called he called! I thought about him and nothing else all day and he called. It made my entire week to talk to him for that little amount of time, laugh at his silliness, and just overall feel like we were in the same room. You have no idea what just a voice can do when you are separated by distance. Its like a drink of water when you've been dehydrated for three days on the verge of death. I still have butterflies fluttering around in my stomach I'm so thrilled I got to hear from him.

Baby, I know I'm a silly blonde, but its really the simple things that make me happy and just that call from you tonight had me so ecstatic. I knew it was you before I picked up the phone because I had your ringtone set to our song.  My heart leaped a mile away as I jumped up from the dinner table and gleefully answered. I miss you so much baby, and I cannot wait until I am in your arms again. The distance is rough but I know we can make it through anything. I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment